What are You Doing About Driver CPC Periodic Training?
- Driver CPC Training Modules
- Book Your Course
- Driver CPC Training for Drivers
What is Driver CPC?
As of 11th September 2009, all new and existing drivers of vehicles over 3500kg (there are a few exemptions), will have to undertake 35 hours of training every five years to ensure that their Driver CPC is current. This is known as Periodic Training. Without your Driver CPC you will no longer be able to continue paid employment as a Driver.
Only courses that have been approved – and are being delivered by a training centre that has been approved – by the Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training (JAUPT) will count towards the Periodic Training requirement.
As a JAUPT Approved Driver CPC Training Centre, we can provide you with complete peace of mind in complying with the current Periodic Training requirements.
Quality Training, Quality Drivers
Our expert trainers are all National Freight CPC holders as well as being JAUPT Approved Driver CPC Trainers. Their knowledge of the logistics industry and their unrivalled experience in delivering Periodic Training, will mean that you receive the very best training around.
Driver CPC Doesn’t Have to be Stressful
Whether you are looking for a one-off training day or for us to produce detailed 5 year training plans, we’ll take care of everything. What we will do for you:
- Discuss your training requirements with you in detail
- Provide a training plan and quotation
- Deliver training based around your requirements, weekdays or weekends, at our Training Centre or at any other location around the UK to suit your needs
- Provide pre and post course information including driver feedback
- Upload your Periodic Training hours to the DSA database within 5 working days
- Produce course certificates and distribute to candidates
We are currently offering a broad range of approved 3.5 & 7 hour courses delivered by expert trainers who will give you all the support you need to get you through your Driver CPC Periodic Training
Book Your Driver CPC Training Now